Wednesday, November 24, 2010

shaanu's friend request

so...m continuin my life on internet;-)
i never dreamt that i will ever befriend sm1 stranger on internet....moreover i'll lose my heart for sm1 i met on some social networkin site...i'll fall for sm1 i had almost ruptured every possible link between him nd me...we had regular tiffs wid each other..we wasted no opportunity to insult and taunt each other...wheneva v fought..d first thing v used to do was to delete each other form our friend lists...


I still remember d date wen he sent me d friend request for d first time...it was 22nd march,2009...i gazed at his profile pic...read his message containin a request to add him...i ignored his request nd thought in my mind..why d heck ol boyz have nothin to do xcept makin passes nd befoolin gals!!!
after few dayz i saw d same guy in my recent visitor's list...the snoopy me clicked on his name...nd saw his profile pic..hmmm..d guy was smart...moreover i read his profile...had a matching height...knew karate well..was doin engg in computer science...i dunno why i was goin over and over thru his profile...i ws tryin hard to unravel his extrastylish fonts used in his profile...generally i neva give a damn to read such xtra modified writings and extra stretched words...i hate why ppl deliberately make easy things tougher..words luk beautiful wen they r simple and understandable..but u give up ur every bad habit of urs wen it cums to HEARTY matters;-)...esp wen it cums to dote on(which i did later nd will do forever)


i viewed his complete profile again nd again...i clicked on my homepage...then his profile page...again homepage...again profile page...finally i decided to scrap him...
Hieee...i m maashu(due to sm reasons i won't mention my real name on d blog..m deeply bound wid dis name..so i'll use dis name "mashu" as my name)...do v knw each other?yesterday i had a friend request from you...so i thot u know me..bye


i again came to my home page..and was relieved enuf as if i had returned back to home after a big adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment